The Nursery is open Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
The Nursery is closed between Christmas and New Year.
For more information on further Nursery Closures, please click on the link below.
Click here to see our 2015/2016 closures.
The property, originally known as Bonnington House, comprises a two storey Grade C (S) listed Georgian house retaining many original features constructed in 1789 and extended and re-ordered in late 19th Century. The property has been used as a Children’s Centre for many years. Ground floor accommodation includes a fine entrance hall with staircase and metal balustrade, excellent example of a semi-circular wood paneled room to the rear, through room and five other rooms including a large fitted kitchen. First floor accommodation includes semi-circular room with feature buffet bar, large through room and seven other rooms. The property benefits from a large, mature, tree lined garden.
At Bonnington House Nursery we know that choosing childcare for your child is one of the most important decisions you will have to make in life.
Research has shown that children who attend nurseries are more confident, as they have mixed with other children from an early age, and can also go on to do better at school.
At Bonnington House Nursery we work hard to help your child have the best start in life through our ‘key worker’ scheme where your child has the opportunity to build a secure relationship with one main carer, and is nurtured, respected, included, safe and healthy. Through many opportunities to learn new skills and understanding through play, your child is active, responsible and achieving... ready to succeed in life!
At A Glance and Included In Your Fees
- Quality childcare and learning inspired by the best Early Education principles and practice
- Level 6 Nursery- Ranked by Education Scotland (formerly know as Care Commision)
- Continuous care from 3 mths - 5 years
- Professional and qualified staff team including Staff with Bachelor degrees
- Family owned and managed
- All inclusive fees
- Freshly prepared, healthy, nutritious menu
- Nappies supplied by the Nursery and the abilty to accomodate cloth nappies
- Free settling in sessions prior to your child's start date
- Full day and Part-time places available
- Safe, secure garden - 2 large play areas to accommodate the needs of all age groups
- Outdoor areas dedicated to different age groups
- Offsite forest school area located in St. Marks Park and onsite forest school
- Eco-garden for children to plant their own fruit and vegetables
- Certified Eco-School with Green Flag
- Our own programme of weekly internal classes offered in every age group including Music and Movement and Physical Education
- Multi-purpose room for large physical activity, drama and French classes
- External educators provide a variety of classes including French, Drama, Ball Skills and Dance
- Private parking - ensures safety and convenience at drop-off and pick-up times
- Partner Provider Nursery status to provide Preschool Funding for eligible children
Visit our facebook page and follow us on twitter for more information, regular updates and photos!
^ back to top